Alejandro Sasieta – Of Counsel
Alejandro Sasieta is an Of Counsel at the Morgan Law Group, P.A. concentrating on Property Insurance Litigation. Prior to joining the firm, he worked at a Coral Gables law firm specializing in Personal Injury Protection Litigation.
Mr. Sasieta is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and the Southern District of Florida. Alejandro also has experience in contract litigation and personal injury claims. Mr. Sasieta earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While at Loyola New Orleans, he also received a legal certificate in International Law. Throughout his Law School career, Mr. Sasieta was a teacher in several Orleans Parish High Schools while participating in Loyola’s Street Law program.
Mr. Sasieta was born and raised in Miami, Florida and is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice:
- Property Insurance Claims – residential & commercial
- Personal Insurance Protection Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court – Southern District
- Florida Bar – Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law– Juris Doctorate
- Florida International University – B.A. in History