Daniel Castro is an attorney at The Morgan Law Group, P.A. representing plaintiffs in first-party property disputes against insurance companies. Prior to joining the firm, he served as an Assistant Public Defender in the Law Office of the Public Defender in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit of Florida representing indigent men and women accused of criminal offenses. After leaving the Public Defender’s Office, Mr. Castro worked as outside defense counsel defending homeowners’ insurance companies in civil actions brought by insureds. He presently focuses the majority of his practice to prosecuting homeowners’ claims against residential and commercial insurance companies.
Mr. Castro is admitted to practice law in the State of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Castro earned his Juris Doctor from St. Thomas University School of Law. Mr. Castro was born and raised in Miami, Florida and is fluent in Spanish.
Areas of Practice:
- Property Insurance Claims – residential & commercial
- Contract Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court – Southern District
- Florida Bar – Young Lawyers Division
- Miami Dade Trial Lawyers Association.
- St. Thomas University, School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Florida International University – B.A. in International Business