Edgar A. Kelly
Edgar A. Kelly is an attorney at The Morgan Law Group focusing on Property Insurance Litigation. Prior to joining the Morgan Law group, Mr. Kelly gained significant civil litigation experience at Brickell defense firms specializing in first-party property insurance litigation. Mr. Kelly’s experience in insurance litigation includes direct involvement in pre-suit coverage decisions, issues concerning bad faith, significant motion practice, taking and defending depositions, successful mediations, and trial preparation.
Mr. Kelly was born and raised in Miami, Florida and earned a Bachelor of Science from Florida International University and earned his Juris Doctor from Barry University School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Kelly was elected and served as a Senator for the Student Bar Association and was involved with Habitat for Humanity.
Areas of Practice
- Property Insurance Claims – Residential & Commercial
- Contract Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- American Bar Association, Member
- Cuban American Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Barry University School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Florida International University – Bachelor of Science