Erick Trivedi – Of Counsel
Erick Trivedi is an Of Counsel for The Morgan Law Group P.A. Mr. Trivedi has been practicing law since 2005. He focuses most of his career on property insurance and injury claims.
Mr. Trivedi felt a passion for the industry due to his personal experience with insurance companies. For most of his life, his mother battled cancer and in the final years of her life, the insurance company stopped paying for her life-saving medicines. This caused incredible stress and financial turmoil for his family. This is when Mr. Trivedi knew he wanted to dedicate his career to fighting for the “average Joe” against the insurance industry.
Mr. Trivedi attended the University of Florida, where he earned a Bachelors of Science in Finance, along with a minor in Accounting. He received his juris doctor from Barry University School of Law. Mr. Trivedi was able to finish law school early enough that he took the bar exam, passed it, and started practicing as a licensed attorney before his graduating class walked at graduation.
Mr. Trivedi has served on the Florida Bar Advisory Committee, is a member of the Florida Justice Association, and holds an AV Peer Review Rating for the Highest Level of Professional Excellence by Martindale-Hubbell. He has appeared before the Second and Fifth District Courts of Appeals in Florida and has appeared in California, pro hac vici.
Areas of Practice:
- Property Insurance Claims – residential & commercial
- Contract Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Florida – 2005
- U.S. District Court – Southern District – 2011
- U.S. District Court – Middle District – 2006
- Florida Bar LOMAS Advisory Board
- Florida Justice Association (formally ATLA)
- Orange County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Florida, Gainesville – B.S. in Finance (Minor in Accounting) – 2000
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando – Juris Doctorate – 2005