John Lanpher, III
John, a licensed Florida attorney with the Morgan Law Group, P.A. maintains his focus on representing individuals and entities in first and third party insurance claim disputes, including but not limited to issues of coverage, wrongful denials, underpayments, bad faith, and wrongful delay.
Aside from being able to assist with the negotiation process, John has experience taking and defending depositions, successfully bringing and defending motions, representing his clients’ interests in mediation and arbitration, and managing cases from inception to trial. John began his career as an attorney after graduating cum laude from Florida State University’s College of Law. During law school, John interned in the chambers of the former Chief Judge of the Third District Court of Appeal, and clerked with the law firm of Ausley McMullen.
Areas of Practice:
- First and Third Party Insurance Claims (Residential and Commercial Property)
- General Civil Litigation
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Cuban American Bar Association
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. 2015
- Oxford University (U.K.), St. Edmunds Hall, 2013
- Florida State University, B.S. in Finance, 2015