Osiri G. "Ozzie" Calviac
Osiri G. “Ozzie” Calviac is a bilingual South Florida native born to Cuban parents. He completed all of his schooling in South Florida earning an undergraduate degree at Florida International University and later attending St. Thomas University School of Law. Ozzie has over 10 years of combined experience in the area of homeowner and commercial property insurance. His career in the insurance field began as an insurance adjuster serving Florida residents throughout the claims process. Later, he traveled the country as a field adjuster assigned to various catastrophes in numerous states.
As an attorney, Ozzie applies his background and experience through his legal practice as a member of TheMorgan Law Group, P.A.; a firm well known and respected for its result driven focus on early claims handling and litigation. He is often described as patient, receptive, and easy to work with. Ozzie’s trial and motion practice experience serve to the benefit of his clients by ensuring fair and just results without compromise.
Areas of Practice:
- First and Third Party Insurance Claims Litigation
- Personal Injury – automobile accidents, slip & falls, negligent security, premises liability
- Title Insurance and Closing Services
- Florida Bar – Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association
- Florida International University
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami – Juris Doctorate