Thomas J. Morgan, Jr.
Focusing on Individuals & Businesses
A Miami native, Mr. Morgan has seen the landscape of South Florida change drastically over the years, including that of the legal field. Regularly handling matters throughout the State of Florida, as well as having experience with numerous cases in other states, Thomas has always endeavored to look out for what is best in regards to his client’s needs.
Areas of Practice
- First and Third Party Insurance Claims – property claims (residential & commercial), maritime losses, medical coverage denials, automobile coverages
- Personal Injury – automobile accidents, slip & falls, motorcycle accident, negligent security, assault & battery, premises liability
- Wrongful Death
- Contract Disputes
- Most Civil Litigation
Mr. Morgan has brought the firms focus on that of the individuals and business entities that have been harmed and need to have a firm that can understand and has the experience to handle those issues, whether a policy holder in an insurance claim matter or an individual injured in an accident. With a vast experience in litigation, Mr. Morgan and his firm, The Morgan Law Group, P.A., take on all new matters with the intention of handling them from beginning to end, unlike some other firms that may refer you to someone else once a lawsuit is filed.
- 1997 Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District Florida
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Florida State University, B.S., 1993
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Windstorm Insurance Network