Thomas J. Morgan, Sr.
AV Rated Trial Attorney
Attorney Thomas J. Morgan Sr. was admitted to the Florida Bar Association in 1970 and has spent the years honing and perfecting his legal skills. He has been recognized for his legal abilities by becoming an AV rated trial attorney.
Along with his many other awards and honors, this demonstrates his ability to lead his clients in pursuit of a positive case outcome. He focuses on several practice areas, including personal injury, first and third party claims, contracts, family law, and civil litigation.
Below, is a list of the memberships he is a part of that demonstrate his involvement in the legal community:
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association (Member, Ethics Committee, 1973-1976);
- American Bar Association ;
- The Florida Bar (Criminal Law Committee, 1973-1977; Grievance Committee, 1979-1982);
- Florida Criminal Defense Attorney’s Association (Board of Directors, 1973-1975; Vice President, 1975-1976; President, 1976-1977);
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (Board of Directors, Criminal Division, 1974-1977; Conference Chairman, Criminal Section, 1977);
- Miami-Dade County Trial Lawyers Association;
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- University of Miami, J.D., 1970;
- Northwestern University School of Law,
- Babson College, B.S.B.A., 1967
- Delta Theta Phi, Fraternity;
- Senior Trial Assistant Public Defender, Dade County Public Defender’s Office, 1971-1976;
- Lecturer, The Florida Bar CLE program – Trial Practice Workshop, 1983.
New Rochelle, New York, 1945