COMPENSATION BY THIRD PARTY—INFORMED CONSENT Terms
COMPENSATION BY THIRD PARTY—INFORMED CONSENT Client BISCAYNE BEACH CLUB CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC. (the “Client”), retained the law firm of The Morgan Law Group (the “Firm”) and Jesmany Jomarron, Esq., to represent its interest in the prosecution of an election dispute and an injunction regarding an over 300% increase in homeowner assessments against Hammocks Community Association Incorporated (the “Client’s Objective”). Client is working together with Idalmen Ardisson, Donald Kearns, Zaida Nicholson, Henry Pedroso, and Yves Lucas (collectively, the “Election Challengers”) to achieve the Client’s Objective.
Client is desirous of donations from third parties such as homeowners of Hammocks Community Association Incorporated to pay for Client’s legal expenses to the Firm, which are being incurred to achieve Client’s Objective. All funds will be paid directly into Client’s trust account with the Firm and will be deemed Client’s funds upon receipt. Third parties may donate funds toward Client’s legal expenses to the Firm so long as (1) there is no interference with the lawyer’s independence of professional judgment or with the client-lawyer relationship and (2) the Firm does not reveal any information relating to representation of Client or the Election Challengers.
I, (“Third Party Donator”), desire to donate toward Client’s legal expenses (the “Donation”) and hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
- The Donation is non-refundable
- There is no right to an accounting of the Donation at any time
- There will be no interference by the Third Party Donator with the Firm’s independence of professional judgment or the Firm’s client-lawyer relationship with Client
- Third Party Donator has no right to status updates from the Firm or any information whatsoever concerning Client, the Election Challengers, or Client’s Objective
- There is no attorney-client relationship between the Firm and Third Party Donator
Client hereby consents to receipt by the Firm of the Donation set forth herein.