Do I Have A Claim?
Call Our Experienced Florida Insurance Claim Lawyers
Most people have some type of insurance to help them during their time of need. Whether you have suffered serious injuries after an accident or your property was damaged in a storm, you will need to file a claim to seek compensation for your losses.
But when you actually do submit a claim, you may find it difficult to recover the benefits that you need. Insurers may be delaying, denying, or even underpaying your claim, leaving you wondering what you should do next.
For help resolving disputes with your insurer, consult an attorney. At Morgan Law Group, we have extensive experience navigating clients through the claims process and have effectively helped numerous clients obtain accurate and efficient settlements. We can make the process as easy as possible and provide skilled guidance, from negotiation all the way to a trial if necessary.
How an attorney can assist with your claim:
- We can review your claim and policy to determine whether you have a valid claim.
- We can investigate your damages to determine the accurate value of your losses.
- We can negotiate the highest possible settlement with insurers. If negotiation is unsuccessful, we can litigate your claim.
- If an insurer is acting in bad faith, we can protect your rights and hold them accountable.
Tips for Filing Your Insurance Claim
When filing a claim keep in mind the following tips to help make the process as easy as possible. If you need help, always contact an attorney.
- Know your policy. Pay attention to the type of coverage, what is covered, as well as the fine print regarding exclusions.
- Document all of your damages. Preserve evidence of damage to your property or injuries by taking pictures, keeping records, and any other relevant information.
- Don’t wait too long to file. If you wait too long to file a claim, you may miss deadlines and give your insurer a reason to deny your claim.
Contact Our Team Today – Offices in Miami, Naples & Orlando
Learn more about your rights when you are filing a claim. Our Miami insurance claim attorneys can help you find a creative and efficient solution to your disputes. We accept insurance claim cases on a contingency fee basis and serve clients across all of Florida.
Schedule a free consultation today at (844) 818-0774.