Compassionate Hurricane Damage Claims Lawyers in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico
The National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration list Florida’s insured coastal properties that are vulnerable to hurricanes at $2.86 trillion. At The Morgan Law Group, P.A., our Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico hurricane damage claims attorneys know how important hurricane insurance is to our community because we not only represent those affected by these powerful storms — we are part of the community who is affected by these powerful storms.
Our insurance claims lawyers in Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana know that living in the path of hurricanes is part of the price we pay for the beauty we enjoy throughout the State of Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico. After witnessing the destruction of Hurricane Michael take aim at our panhandle’s residents in 2018, and the powerful hurricanes before him, our commitment to serving those who are being victimized by the insurance companies through unfair partial payments and outright recovery rejections has only deepened.
If you have suffered property damage from any hurricane, and your insurance company is denying the financial recovery you deserve, our Hurricane Damage Claims Lawyers can help you pursue your coverage provider for the proper reimbursement you deserve for your losses.
What Are The Most Common Types Of Damage Caused By Hurricanes In Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico?
At The Morgan Law Group, P.A., our hurricane damage insurance claims lawyers know that hurricane season in our state is accompanied by property owner anxiety that is caused by the unknown. We can track the storm with near precision, but there is no way to know the exact damage that is going to occur once it arrives.
The unpredictable nature of these large and dangerous storms sends most residents from their homes, seeking safety. And when they are able to return, the extent of the damage that is left behind can be devastating.
Common types of hurricane damage can include, but is not limited to:
- Broken windows
- Compromised or destroyed doors on homes, garages, and other structures
- Damage from projectiles
- Destruction of personal items and interior home goods including furniture or appliances
- Fire damage from downed wires
- Harm to boats, cars, and other vehicles
- Moisture damage
- Property damage to costly outdoor fixtures including pools, sheds, and landscaping
- Roof lifting, destruction of shingles, gutters, and siding
- Structural damage to the home’s walls, porches, and outer buildings
There is no limit to the amount of damage a hurricane can cause to your home or property, and when your insurance company is unwilling to provide you with the full financial recovery you deserve as a result of the damage or complete loss you have suffered, our hurricane damage claims attorneys in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico can help you pursue the policy’s details for maximum payout.
The Morgan Law Group, P.A.focus on the following practice areas for policyholder clients:
- Assignment of Benefits
- Aircraft Insurance Claims
- Artwork Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boat Insurance Claims
- Business Insurance Claims
- Condominium Insurance Claims
- Fire Damage
- Flood Damage
- Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Mold Damage Claims
- Public Adjusters
- Sinkhole Damage Claims
- Water Damage Claims
What Are The Major Causes Of Hurricane Damage In Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico?
The State of Florida is perfectly situated to endure some form of hurricane damage each year. While the severity of these storms may vary, the purpose of having hurricane insurance is to protect you in times of need. When damage occurs to your home or property, you expect your insurance company to make you whole again. Unfortunately, they may have other plans.
When your home and property is impacted by the hurricane’s conditions, including high winds, storm surges, and torrential rains, the damage can penetrate every part of your home, business, or other structure requiring the complete replacement of the components therein, including the walls, floors, ceilings, and everything in between.
Insurance companies often delay payments, submit partial payments, or reply with outright rejections to the claims you fully expected them to pay after hurricane damage has changed your life. And the emotional toll that takes on you and your family can cause severe stress, anxiety, and grief.
You do not have to face the insurance claim process alone. Whether you are surveying your hurricane damage to submit a claim to your insurance company, or if you have already been met with resistance, our hurricane insurance claims attorneys in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico can help you pursue the total financial recovery you deserve.
What Are Common Tactics Insurance Providers Use To Avoid Paying Policyholders?
Hurricanes cause billions of dollars in damage throughout the State of Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico, and once the storm has passed, insurance companies revert to their all-too-common tactics that leave home, business, and property owners in a compromised position.
Those tactics can include:
- Citing preexisting damage, prior to the hurricane, to avoid payment
- Delaying claims dangerously close to the filing deadline
- Denying payment for repairs they deem unnecessary
- Insisting policyholders provide unnecessary paperwork and documentation for recovery
- Stating the damage sustained was not included in the policy
- Underpaying the value of claims
Whether your claim was delayed, underpaid, or denied, our hurricane damage insurance claim lawyers can help you pursue an optimal outcome by preparing, negotiating, and litigating a wide range of hurricane claim damages that allows you hold the insurance company responsible for the policy they wrote, and you agreed upon by paying your premium.
Call Our Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico Hurricane Damage Lawyers Now
At The Morgan Law Group, P.A., our hurricane damage claims attorneys in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico work on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay for our legal services unless we win your case. Contact our accomplished hurricane damage law firm at 888-904-2524 to learn how we can help you face the insurance company with confidence today.
The Morgan Law Group, P.A. is a Hurricane Damage Claim law firm in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico, serving Orlando, Miami, Naples, Tampa, Pensacola, and Panama City. Our Orlando, Miami, Naples, Tampa, Pensacola, and Panama Hurricane Damage attorneys in Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana and Puerto Rico offer a free consultation in a safe, trusting, comfortable environment. Call our law firm now to learn how our Orlando, Miami, Naples, Tampa, Pensacola, and Panama Hurricane Damage claim attorney can help you confront the insurance company for the financial recovery you deserve.
- Florida’s 2019 Peak Wildfire Season Enflamed By Forests Downed By Hurricane MichaelEssential Information
- About Florida Hurricane Insurance
- What Are My Options if My Hurricane Insurance Claim Is Underpaid?
- Morgan Law Group Hosts 3 Events to Discuss Denied Hurricane Michael Claims
- Morgan Law Group, P.A. Hosts Hurricane Michael Recovery Expo
- Hurricane Michael to Hit Florida Panhandle With At Least Category 3 Strength
- New Panama City Office for Hurricane Michael Claims
- Filing Insurance Claims Related to Damage from Hurricane Michael
- Maximizing Your Hurricane Settlement
- Hurricane Claims
- Building a Property Claim After Hurricane Matthew
- Hurricane Matthew Quickly Approaching Florida Coast