The Morgan Law Group's Annual Legal Scholarship
Each year, The Morgan Law Group P.A. awards a $1,000 scholarship to a qualified student entering or currently enrolled in a U.S. law school.
The scholarship is designed to offset the costs of tuition or the miscellaneous expenses associated with preparing for the winner’s future as an attorney.
The Morgan Law Group Legal Scholarship details include:
Start date: January 31st, 2022
End date: January 31st, 2023
(Winner will be notified via email no later than January 31st, 2023)
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attend a law school in the U.S.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than January 31st, 2023:
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in the U.S.
The $1,000 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for The Morgan Law Group Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of day on January 31st, 2023 to be considered for the award.
At The Morgan Law Group, P.A., we’ve led our clients through their businesses and families across Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, California, or Puerto Rico for decades. Our skilled lawyers represent clients in the following practice areas and cities:
- Assignment of Benefits
- Aircraft Insurance Claims
- Artwork Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Boat Insurance Claims
- Business Insurance Claims
- Condominium Insurance Claims
- Fire Damage Claim
- Damage Insurance Claims
- Homeowner Insurance Claims
- Hurricane Damage Claims
- Mold Damage Claims
- Sinkhole Damage Claims
- Water Damage Insurance Claims
Jesica Fico: 2022 Scholarship Recipient
Jonathan Harrington: 2021 Scholarship Recipient
Patricia Rezac: 2020 Scholarship Recipient